Sunday, June 22, 2008

I still do not like grass

This morning mommy cut the grass. Daddy and I watched... I do not like the grass cutting machine. It is loud and obnoxious.

In the afternoon daddy and I fell asleep in the glider chair in my room. I was sooo comfy laying on him but I don't think daddy was. You see, he is soft and cushiony, the chair is not. Later he told me he didn't mind being unconfortable, it was worth it because he got to spend special time with me.




After we woke up, we sat on the deck with mommy and admired her mowing. Sometimes I wish I was not so curoius. The grass looks interesting... so I kept pointing to it... knowing full well I really do not like the way it feels against my body. Daddy took me down there anyway. I was kinda OK when my feet touched it... well one foot touched it. I would not put the other foot down. Then daddy did the unspeakable, he laid me down in the grass on my back. Holy moly! It was prickly and I did everything I could to keep my skin from touching it. I think he understood 'cause he picked me up and carried me back upstairs to mommy.


Whew, it was a busy day.


No comments: