Here is a little video of me singing with my daddy...
My favorite question is "what chou doing mama or ____ (fill in person's name)" Also I have moved up a level to Busy Bee's at my Day School. I have many friends that I have grown up with these last two years....Sterling, Libby, Joslyn...they are my favorites. We hug, help and bicker just like siblings.
I am still fascinated by trains. I saw my first train at Union Station during National Train Day. It was a HUGE steam engine called SP4449 Daylight. The conductor tooted the horn...and I immediately told my Daddy that I was "all done".
I also think I am ready to go from my crib to a big boy bed. When I wake up in the middle of the night...(as I still do every night)...I ask to sleep on the floor. My mommy says I have always taken the initiative on things such as drinking from a cup, eating from a fork...eating from chopsticks
...wanting the basketball hoop higher
...she thinks I am driven.
I don't know what that means...however, I would love TO drive. As I also love cars, Matchbox cars. My Uncle Ronnie always seems to hide a new Matchbox car for me. Even with my "collection"...I always can tell when he slips in a new one.
Yes, things are changing for me...Last month I pointed out to Mommy that there was an airplane in the sky. Then I said "people in it?". To which Mommy said "yes there are people in it" Then I said "landing at the airport?" To which Mommy looked at me strangely and said "yes very good, the plane lands at the airport."
You see? I am beginning to piece together the world...
1 comment:
Well Aunt Sarah and I are pretty impressed. I still can't sing that well, but Dad could fill you in on that. He probably remembers that horrible Camelot tryout in my younger years.
I will have to bring over my train collection next time we get together Liam. I only am allowed to play with it once a year a X-Mas so it could use some more breaking in.
We Miss You!
Aunt S. and Uncle C.
Post a Comment