skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Corn...on the cob!
I have tasted corn...but did you know that it comes on a cob? I love it! Mama says it is the Nebraskan in me...I just know that it is yummy and fun to eat!
1 comment:
Tselentis
said...
Don't forget to brush.
September 2, 2008 at 6:42 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Liam's blog
Followers
Subscribe To MrLiam
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Blog Archive
►
2009
(6)
►
November
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2008
(20)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
▼
August
(4)
One Small Step
Corn...on the cob!
Young Jedi
I like to make a mess
►
July
(1)
►
June
(6)
About Me
Liam
My name is Liam and I have incredible typing skills for a toddler. I've finished observing, and now feel compelled to write about my life.
View my complete profile
1 comment:
Don't forget to brush.
Post a Comment