Friday, August 22, 2008

One Small Step

Yeah... So I'm pretty much walkin' now. Not all the time of course. Crawling is still how I mostly get around. Statistically speaking, it's still the safest way to travel.

I like mommy and daddy to help me stand up... After all, I want them to think they are still involved.

I have been trying out the next level at day care. After you're done being a Piglet, that's the babies, you move up to Dinos. This last week I go for an hour in the afternoon. It seems pretty cool and I fit in much better cause Mommy says I'm a big boy now. So, this weekend I have to buy hard soled shoes and next week I start going there full time. I can't wait.

Wow, a lot is happening. I better start looking for a job and an apartment.

Tune in next time to see me doing sign language.

2 comments:

Todd B said...

This does not bode well for your father's sanity.

Anonymous said...

Seems like he's ready to tackle the Swiss Alps. We will have to get him a backpack and get his dad in shape for the trip to Europe.