I had a fun time at the beach over the weekend. We stayed at a place called Depot Bay. This was the first time I "walked" on the beach...the sand is hard to walk in. I also tasted roasted marshmallows for the first time...they were OK...way too sticky...thank goodness I was sitting on mommy's lap so I could immediately wipe my hands on her. I have posted a few pictures...you can see more here: http://s259.photobucket.com/albums/hh315/stevenjmaguire/Bella%20Beach/
Here is a video of me walking on the beach
2 comments:
Did you dye your hair?
Blonde is very in right now.
I like the "hand plant to butt plant" maneuver at the end of the video.
Eerily, Steve and I used to pose as cousins. And if you put Ian and Liam in the same room, they probably could too. And besides sharing looks, they also share the vowels i and a.
Post a Comment