Thursday, September 4, 2008

Surprise

I have been working on my "surprised" face. I have been reading this book, Goodnight Gorilla, every night for weeks. It is a great book. In the story the zoo keeper tells all the animals goodnight, but a naughty gorilla steals his keys and lets each one of them out and they all follow the zoo keeper back to his house and into his bedroom. The zoo keeper is so sleepy he does not notice...but when his wife says goodnight and turns off the light all the animals say goodnight too. Well the next page is black and the only thing you see are her eyes. The page after that she has a surprised look on her face because she sees all the animals. You will have to read the book to find out how it ends. Anyway, she has inspired me to develop my "surprised" face...what do you think so far??

2 comments:

Todd B said...

Impressive. I will have to come up with stuff to surprise you now.
Also, remember not to trust gorillas, they are sneaky and mischievous.

EBERS FAMILY: said...

Nice! I'll try to get a couple from Max and Zach to add to our blog. I like the surprised face. It looks that the ocean was a relaxing time for the family. Cute!