Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Lots to do before Halloween

Remember those pumpkins we got last time? Well apparently that's only step one. In step two you have to cut the top of its head off and remove the brains.

Whoa! OK, I wasn't ready for that. Oooh, this stuff is squishy. Forget it I'm out here.

Dada and Mama can take over.

There... All done. Good job Dada and Mama. That's a good lookin' family.
They look even spookier with the lights off.

On Saturday, we did some house cleaning. Don't worry, Mama, I'll get the stuff you miss.

Man, my work is never done. Uncle Todd is right, I like manual labor.

On Sunday, Nana and Bappa invited us to the zoo's special Haloween event. Bappa's bank was a sponsor and they had volunteered to help out. When we got there I could tell they had had enough for the day but they were good sports and put on a happy face.

The weather was beautiful.

That's called a what now? Nah, that sounds made up, you're makin' that up.
Hey, look. It's a baby-sized goat. That's pretty cool. Can we get one for the house?


Oh... One last thing. Da Da got me new shoes today. Yeah... I know, they're pretty sweet.













1 comment:

Todd B said...

Wowzers, you got some Converse! Pretty sweet.
Thanks for the game of "Ring Around The Rosy" the other night. You still have much to learn, but in my book you are now officially "cooler than the dog".