Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Buts & other stuff

One of my favorite things to point out is "buts". Have you seen them? I sure do love buts! When we are in the car I point at every "but" I see and I shout "BUT!!" Some of the buts are yellow and some of the buts are blue. There are big buts and small buts.

If you don't know what I am talking about, here is a picture of a but.Okay enough about buts.


Last week was Halloween. I had a lot more fun than last year.


This year I was Elmo. He's my favorite. Even better than buts... but anyway.


I got pretty good at knocking on doors. when you do this, people give you free stuff.

I'm not sure what happened to all that stuff. I think Mama and Dada took it which is weird because they spent the next few days complaining about having it in the house.









1 comment:

Todd B said...

Ah yes, your delicious Halloween candy. I have no idea where it could have gone. You will need to try again next year and leave your candy on the living room table and then go to bed early while I hang out with your folks.