Gotta be quick here... I'm very busy with all the phone calls I have to make and stuff.
I wanted to tell you guys about my bath time. Bath time is my special time with Daddy. We have a routine down - Bath, Books and Bed.
I have become very interested in that funny chair that is kept in the bathroom. So much so that Mommy and Daddy bought me my own special adapter seat so that I can sit on it without falling in. It has Elmo, Cookie Monster, and Big Bird on it of course.
Mommy and Daddy said this is a potty chair. I don't know what that means but I get to sit on the potty chair naked while the bathtub fills and anything you can do naked is alright by me. Anyway, I sit on the potty while the bath fills, I even went potty sitting on it once already!
Then it is bath time. Here is a game we play in the bath.
After the bath I usually run around naked upstairs and air dry - again, anything you get to do naked = good times.
I have become very interested in that funny chair that is kept in the bathroom. So much so that Mommy and Daddy bought me my own special adapter seat so that I can sit on it without falling in. It has Elmo, Cookie Monster, and Big Bird on it of course.
Mommy and Daddy said this is a potty chair. I don't know what that means but I get to sit on the potty chair naked while the bathtub fills and anything you can do naked is alright by me. Anyway, I sit on the potty while the bath fills, I even went potty sitting on it once already!
Then it is bath time. Here is a game we play in the bath.
After the bath I usually run around naked upstairs and air dry - again, anything you get to do naked = good times.
Then daddy puts my PJ's on and reads books to me... Well, he doesn't put my PJ's on himself, he puts them on me. Sheesh, you think a big guy like that could fit in my jammies?
Well, my favorite books right now are a book about clocks - it is about how to tell time and has a clock with movable hands.
Then before drifting off into sweet, sweet slumber I eat a snack of oatmeal or Cheerios.
Then It's time to call in the closer... Mama reads my favorite nursery rhyme book. I love me some Baa Baa Black Sheep and make my Mama sing it over and over. Finally milk Mama's magic sleepy juice... Man, I'm getting tired. Good night.
Oh, one more thing, I went to my first holliday concert. It was awesome. They even had a puppet show as part of it - the story of Peter and the Wolf.

1 comment:
Ah yes, the toilet. This will be a small, but important victory in your life. The toilet and it's awesome power might be foreign and scary at first, but soon you will be throwing everything you can find into the toilet.
Post a Comment