Thankfully we were able to get to the airport OK to fly to Omaha for Christmas. I was so exicited to be IN the plane with my own seat and seat belt. (I love planes)
We stayed with Grandma and Grandpa Markworth and Auntie Laura, Uncle Jimbo, and my cousins Hannah and Wyatt were there too. I also got to meet my other cousins for the first time... it was so much fun playing with them all.
While we were there, I also got to spend time with Grandpa and Nana Maguire. Grandpa, Daddy and I built my first snowman. Or rather, I watched them build the snowman...which was exciting to watch...but then the eyeballs, hat and stick arms were attached and it just got weird and kinda freaked me out.
It was also my first time meeting Uncle Chris and Aunt Sarah...I had heard so much about them. They are moving far away so I feel lucky to have gotten a chance to see them. Uncle Chris is super tall and seemed happy to carry me around so I got to see everybody from way up high.
Mommy and Daddy kept saying what a trooper I was and that I really held it together with all new environments and new people I met. I dunno anything about that...I just know I like spending time with my family and miss all the new people I met.
Here are some photos from my trip.
3 comments:
Oh I miss your sweet face, little nephew...I can't wait to see you this summer!
That is an exciting holiday!
I didn't fly until I was 10 years old.
Sounds like you had a Merry Christmas- hope you got lots of good loot!
Wow. Chris is so handsome now, a soldier and all!
Post a Comment